|Alyssa Taylor Instructor Bio|
RBI Softball Pitching Instructor
2009-2014: Manhattanville College in New York
2012: Named to All-Conference Second Team
2013: Named to All-Conference First Team
2014: NFCA All -East Region & ECAC All-South Region Second Team Selection
- Freedom conference First Team pick
- All-Conference First Team Pick
- MVP of the Freedom Conference Tournament
- All-Tournament Team at NCAA Regionals
- As a Senior went 27-8, 2.19 ERA
2014: Top Pitcher award in the Conference (University of Regina)
- Played Professional International Softball for Terrasvogels Div 1 in Holland
Alyssa Taylor is 6 ft tall and throws and average of 60+mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop and change. As a hitter in 2014-2015, Alyssa finished this last year with a .550 avg as a clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. Alyssa also plays short stop when needed.
Before moving up to Canada to play for the U of R Cougars she played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons.
She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined batting average of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs!
Other Softball Instructors